- Next-Gen Gigabit Wi-Fi 6 Speed: 2402 Mbps on 5 GHz and 574 Mbps on 2.4 GHz band ensure smoother streaming and faster downloads.
- Connect More Devices: OFDMA technology increases capacity by 4 times to enable simultaneous transmission to more devices.
- Ultra-Low Latency: Enables more responsive gaming and video chatting.
- Expanded Wi-Fi Coverage: Four high-gain external antennas and Beamforming technology combine to extend strong, reliable Wi-Fi throughout your home.
- TP-Link HomeShield: Enhanced security defends against the latest cyber threats.
- Improved Battery Life: Target Wake Time helps your devices to communicate more while consuming less power.
- Compatible with Alexa: Control your router via voice commands and make your life smarter and easier with Amazon Alexa.
- A modem is required for most internet service providers
Good experience, would recommend Archer products.
Quick and easy install using the web interface. Great coverage, I am getting 300Mbps everywhere in my house.
This router replaced one I had used for a little more than 10 years, and is a nice upgrade. Better overall coverage, better connectivity, and newer security. I'm very happy!
Amazing. Great coverage around the house with blazing fast data speeds
It should be noted in the instructions to completely unplug the modem. That would include unscrewing and unplugging the cable connection as well as pulling the electric plug. That’s so the capacitors wipe the RAM/NVRAM and the cable connection creates a new IP address. It’s not clear in your instructions and it should be. It would save time. Also, using the password number on the router in the App would provide for a smooth identification for complete internet re-connect. Then you can get all 5 stars when you ask customers for comment.