AX6600 Tri-Band WiFi: Boosts overall speeds up to an incredible 6600 Mbps
- AI-Driven Mesh: Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal Wi-Fi unique to your home
- Smart Antennas: Establish a stronger backhaul to boost coverage and improve wireless connections
- Connect More Devices: Connect up to 200 devices without dragging down performance
- Boosted Seamless Coverage: Achieve seamless whole home coverage with a clearer and stronger whole home Wi-Fi signal generated by Wi-Fi 6
- TP-Link HomeShield: Keeps your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever: The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step
- A modem is required for most internet service providers
Excellent system for our application
Excellent performance thus far. Very easy set up and easy to manage. Excellent product for the value. Glad I chose Deco over Orbi.
Works well, easy setup
Easy setup, with the well thought out and user friendly App. I purchased a new Doccis 3.1 cable modem at the same time. That was not an easy setup since I was dealing with Comcast. However, once that part was completed, adding these units took only a couple of minutes. Completely automatic. Adding the second unit was again, completely automatic and effortless.My only issue, I wouldn‚Äôt mind adding a third X-90 to my network for my garage, so far I haven‚Äôt seen any way to purchase that single item, but I haven‚Äôt really neeeded it. I just wanted a really strong signal for my Tesla in the garage. But so far not an issue.
Amazing mesh wifi system
I had a nice Asus AX6000 router before this system, but since switching from Spectrum Cable to TDS Fiber I could no longer have my router in the center of the house. I had to move it to the fiber box on the far corner of the house. This meant poor signal and speeds at the other end of the house. Since I could not move the fiber box due to a finished basement, I had no other choice but to try a mesh wifi system. I wanted to get a newer one that used AX/Wifi 6 so I could get good speeds everywhere with the fiber. This TP-Link Deco X90 mesh wifi system is amazing. I have a ranch that's about 2000sqft so this is probably over **** but I wanted the fast speeds everywhere and no weak spots. This system achieves that and it was very easy to get up. The only thing that was odd was when I set a device as high priority with the QOS it made speeds slower, so I turned that off and all is well. Make sure to update the firmware right away to make sure it runs well. Overall I highly recommend the Deco X90.
Works like a charm.
Love them and way better than a single router setup for use throughout the entire house. Wish I was able to find a single add-on for these though to push further into my back yard.
Good mesh wifi system
The set up was simple. I'm still learning the software, but it doesn't look like it's the best software I've seen. The wifi speed is pretty good, but it is telling me that I have high interference for some reason. It gets 4 stars for price and ease of set up.