- Eliminate weak signal areas with whole home WiFi coverage.
- 2.4 GHz (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz (867 Mbps) dual-band WiFi connection ensures more stable wireless experience.†
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole-home coverage.‡
- Adaptive Path Selection – connects to the fastest connection path to the router automatically and runs at top-speed.
- High Speed Mode – maximizes speed by using one WiFi band as dedicated backhaul, ideal for HD streaming and gaming.
- AP Mode – create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability.
- Smart Signal Indicator - helps to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength.
- Push the WPS button to easily connect to the router and you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point.§
Worth the money
good budget choice
5G is great, 2.4G band sucks
From time to time, the 2.4G band would drop to 0.1 mbps for a minute or two, causing zoom to drop for devices on 2.4G band.
I didn't receive the expected WiFi signal boost.
Not a complete boost
Not the best reception but does the trick
Just so so
Plugged in downstairs as instruction says, almost no difference for signal. Plugged it upstairs, better signal now. But to be honest, it doesn‚Äôt really make a huge difference. I could just return it but I prefer not to bother.