- Whole Home WiFi 6E – Cover up to 5,500 ft2 with next-gen seamless WiFi and make dead zones and buffering a thing of the past
- Brand-New 6 GHz Band – Experience the latest frequency of WiFi, eliminating interference from all legacy devices. The 6 GHz band also delivers a powerful dedicated backhaul to further streamline the WiFi performance of non-6E devices
- True Tri-Band Speed – All three WiFi bands work together to unleash your network’s total speeds up to 5,400 Mbps for 200 devices
- AI-Driven Mesh – Unites your home under one name and password while delivering the best connections as you move room to room
- TP-Link HomeShield – Keeps your home network safe with cutting-edge features for network and IoT protection
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever – The Deco app walks you through setup step-by-step
- Universal Compatibility – Backward compatible with all WiFi generations and works with any internet service provider (ISP) and modem. A modem is required for most internet service providers
Good Coverage with WIFI 6E
After starting to work from home because of the covid restrictions, I was looking to upgrade my Verizon router since I spend most of my day with office call in MS TEAMS, video conferencing and running computer applications. After talking to friends & family who are using most of named brands, I chose the TP-Link Deco Systems because of highly rated reviews, cost. I have been using Deco M9 plus in my 3-level townhome for the past one year and I was looking to upgrade to newer model since M9 plus is not compatible with WIFI 6.I really like TP Link Mesh Wi-Fi systems for the below reasons.The system easy to setupThe Deco app is very intuitiveIt covers whole house without black spots.I really like the TP-Link Deco AXE5400 so far and looking forward to using newer WIFI 6E technology on the devices compatible.
This mesh system is amazing. I have a 200mbps internet service from Optimum, and I‚Äôm now getting the full 200 bandwidth on all devices everywhere in my home. It automatically setup all of my devices appropriately for 2G or 5G. And no immediate need to connect a wired backhaul. Lastly, the Deco app worked flawlessly; absolutely no problems. The only suggestion: make it so a newly connected device automatically shows up in the ‚Äúon-line‚Äù section. I had to close and restart the app for a new device to show up as one of the on-line devices.
Perfect for homes with many wireless devices.
Previously owned three Deco P9 and they worked pretty well. I upgraded because I have more than 75 wireless devices running at home and the P9 was sometimes lagging.These units are more powerful and with the 6G backhaul, it can handle traffic without a glitch.
Excelent coverage in the house
It works very well with spectrum. The range is awesome!