- Whole Home Coverage: Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage up to 5,500 sq.ft.†— eliminate weak signal areas once and for all! And if that’s not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- TP-Link Mesh: With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- Fast Dual-Band WiFi: Deco S4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps† and works with all internet service providers (ISP) and modems.
- Connect More Devices: Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices†.
- Parental Controls: Parental Controls limit online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Easy Setup: Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
- A modem is required for most internet service providers
To Link Deco S4 AC 1200 Mesh Wi-Fi System
My experience with this product has been better then expected. I always had problems covering my house and garage. Since set up I have not had a single problem problem connecting with any devices anywhere on my property.
Great value amazing product
I'm an IT person, Net+ certified with 5 years experience. I spent twice as much on a nighthawk wireless router ac2400 and this system is almost half as $ and I am now getting perfect wifi coverage and the same speedtests on wifi as I do on lan cable. We are a family of 4, each with devices and a smart tv for streaming. When we would stream our wifi would go out, but now with this mesh system we no longer have issues. Our outside coverage is better too by about 20 feet and much faster.
Awesome! Returned a previously purchased router (no name mentioned), which did not have enough coverage and purchased this one and it is amazing. Thank you.
So Far So Great
I purchased this system this week because the router that I had was around 8 years old and I figured it was time for a change. In addition there were a few annoying dead spots around our house that I wanted to get rid of.I focused my search on the new 'mesh' systems since they are reported to minimize those dead spots. I did some research using a few different sources online and found that T-Link was one of the best reviewed systems and found that the Deco 9 specifically was indicated for 'thick walls'. We live in a fairly new 4000sqft house with steel beams and multiple levels which seemed to have limited our old router. Given that this system is indicated for houses up to 6000sqft houses I thought that it might be overkill, but thought better to buy too much than run into the same issue that I was having. In addition this system is reported to use the houses existing wiring as a "belt and suspenders" form of communication between the base units secondary to wireless signals.Upon receiving and unboxing the system, the set up was a breeze with the app that I downloaded on my phone. The primary unit is in my basement which is where the internet and modem is located. The other two units are on the main living level and were set up very quickly with no issues.We have been living with the system for 4 or 5 days now and all of the dead spots from the previous router are gone. The signal in general is much stronger throughout the house and everything is running noticeably faster.I would expect our experience to remain very positive and we are very pleased with our choice. Would highly recommend.
Excellent coverage and good roaming
I bought this product because it was among the cheapest options that includes Fast Roaming, which is to say your device can quickly switch between hotspots. This is important to me since there's no cell service where I live, and when walking from one side of the house to the other, my phone would frequently drop calls over wifi. Once I bought this setup, I have had no issues -- everything works perfectly. Easy to set up and manage.