- AX3000 Dual Band WiFi - Super-fast WiFi 6 with speeds up to 3.0 Gbps
- 4 Streams, Less Lag - 2×2/HE160 2402 Mbps + 2×2 574 Mbps
- Gigabit Wired Speed - 3× Gigabit ports provide sufficient connectivity
- Boosted Seamless Coverage - Seamless mesh WiFi coverage up to 6,500 ft2 (3-pack)
- AI-Driven Mesh - Intelligently learns the network environment to provide ideal WiFi unique to your home
- TP-Link HomeShield - Provides comprehensive network protection, robust parental controls, and real-time IoT protection
- Setup Made Easier Than Ever - The Deco app walks you through the setup step-by-step
- A modem is required for most internet service providers
Extremely simple to setup. You need to experiment with the mesh router locations. Have had zero glitches so far. The app is a little confusing at first but I think I have finally figured it out. It works much better than I expected so I can overlook this small frustration.
Great product, super simple setup
When a simple subject line tells the story
Let's face it, we've all done it. Bought something we didn't need because an email told you to. This is my case. However... It does work as expected...mostly... I had to recreate all of my smart devices and associate them with the new mesh network. I have a 1700 sf house so this is overkill but I AirBnB the lower half and wanted the best coverage for my guests. No complaints. , plus I have a bunch of other TP-Link devices. That's the key, sticking with one vendor for all of this. I will likely replace my Wyze cameras and gear with TP-Link to make things easier on me. Overall, no complaints.
Great Works very well.
TP Link‚Äôs Mesh router works great with my T-Mobile Home Internet services.
I have used two generations of TP-Link wireless routers. Archer C9 AC 1900 and Deco M5. This will be the third one. I am satisfied with their performance and reliability. I expect this Deco X55 would have the same quality as the previous generations.The first thing I noticed when unboxing the X55 package is the size. The device and power adapter are much bigger than the M5. I wanted to swap my current M5 ones. It was easier than I expected. First, start the Deco app on the phone. Don‚Äôt delete the existing network. Power on one of X55‚Äôs next to the main M5. Add the X55 to the mesh network. Yes, they can work together. At this time, the main one should still be the M5. Then switching the main one to the X55. The app will initiate a reboot of all access points. At this time, unplug the ethernet cable from the M5 and connect to the X55. After the reboot, the app will show the main one on the X55. Do the same thing on the other two. All the settings are preserved.Before the swap I did a speed test on my MacBook Pro. The download speed was 154.6 Mbps. After the swap, the download speed is 210.9 Mbps. Besides the speed, I noticed the WiFi coverage is bigger. My whole house already has very good coverage with the old one. With the new ones I can get very good signals when I am in the backyard and my neighborhood.I have been using the new mesh network for about two weeks. They are just what I expected. I highly recommend TP-Link products.